As a reminder... all accounts are prepaid, due and payable on (or before) your billing date.
Simply click the link in any of the invoice notices you received in order to make a payment (or re-activate) on your account.
- Billing date: invoice emailed and due on receipt (if you already have a credit card on file, your payment is automatically processed, and a payment receipt is emailed to you).
If payment cannot be processed, a due notice is emailed.
- 1 day after billing date: overdue notice is emailed (failed payment is retried).
- 2 days after billing date: pending suspend notice is emailed (failed payment is retried).
- 5 days after billing date: inbound and outbound calls are suspended (failed payment is retried / pending cancellation notice is emailed).
- 20 days after billing date: account is closed and phone number released.
Article ID: 83, Created: 4/14/2018 at 12:04 PM, Modified: 4/14/2018 at 12:05 PM